Payment Plans and Layby Options
We believe that money should never get in the way of looking and feeling your best!
We offer a range of options to help you finance your cosmetic surgery holiday.
Payment plans are available for breast implants and breast augmentations.
Our layby partner OrbitRemit makes it incredibly easy to save for your trip:
- no approval process
- no credit checks
- no interest
- pay what you can afford, each week or month, ahead of your booking
- view in real time how close you are to your goal amount
- available for Australian and New Zealand residents
Please contact us for our bank details and the arrangement we have for reimbursing transfer fees.
For more information about OrbitRemit, please see www.orbitremit.com
A payment plan is similar to a loan, and allows you to have your surgery first, and pay it off later.
Beautiful You Holidays partners with the following lenders to help you finance your trip.
100% NZ owned and operated, The Lending Room is perfect for our clients booking from New Zealand. Their list of benefits make booking your cosmetic surgery holiday a breeze:
- all procedures covered
- loan terms up to 5 years
- can approve up to $50k (conditions apply)
- a dedicated account manager
- fast and easy online application
- available to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents only
For more information about The Lending Room or to apply only, visit www.thelendingroom.co.nz/application
MacCredit is our Australian lending partner, specialising in finance options for cosmetic surgery including breast implants and augmentations, medical and dental procedures.
Their flexible options include:
- payment plans from $4,000
- stress-free lending, with their consultants managing the entire process for you
- lending terms up to 7 years
- additional repayments can be added back at no extra charge
- fast, efficient approvals either online or by phone
- available to Australian citizens or permanent residents only
- credit assessment, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply
For more information about MacCredit or to calculate your repayments, visit www.maccredit.com.au