Dr. Piyapas Pichaichanarong
Dr. Piyapas is a highly skilled plastic and reconstructive surgeon who has years of experience in the field. He is committed to connecting with his patients and performs each step of the process personally, from initial consultation to follow-up care. This doctor-patient relationship has been recognised by both international and local patients, and his ability to communicate effectively in English puts a lot of patients at ease. Dr. Piyapas is also part of a team that works on multiple-procedures cases to reduce the operative time and risk to patients.
Plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University : BSc. (Biochemistry)
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn Medical School, Chulalongkorn University.
- Diploma, Thai Board of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Royal Thai Navy Hospital, Thailand.
- Diploma, Thai Board of Plastic Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery,
- Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- Diplomate Thai Board of General Surgery
- Diplomate Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
- Krabi Hospital
- Lanta island Hospital
- Sadao Hospital
- General surgery resident at Pramongkutklao Hospital
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery resident at Pramongkutklao Hospital
- Department of Surgery at Krabi hospital
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant, Mission Hospital, Phuket (Active), Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant, Bangkok Hospital, Phuket (Active). Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant, Phuket International Hospital, Phuket (Active), Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant, Bangkok Hospital, Pattaya, Cholburi, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive, queen Sirikit General Hospital, Royal Thai Navy,
- Cholburi, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon, Department of Surgery, queen Sirikit General Hospital, Royal Thai Navy, Cholburi, Thailand.
- Physician, Arpakornkeitiwong Hospital, Sattaheep Navy Base, Cholburi, Thailand.
- Rhinoplasty (Caucasian and Oriental), Blepharoplasty, Face and Neck lift surgery
- Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Breast reduction, Tummy tucks and Liposuction.
- Hair transplantation by Follicular Unit Transection(FUE ) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE ).
- Reconstructive surgery including congenital defects, major soft tissue injuries and defects, burn injuries and facial maxillary trauma