Dr Steve Wong
Dr Steve Wong has years of experience and expertise behind him, and he is one of the most senior plastic surgeons in Asia. He is currently working in private practice at Promenade Plastic Surgery, where he specialises in facelifts, having performed hundreds in his career. He also performs rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, lift & reduction, tummy tucks, liposuction, upper and lower eyelid surgery to the high-quality expected of someone with such extensive experience. Dr. Wong shares his experience when he is invited to lectured internationally on a variety of cosmetic surgery subjects.
Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery. Dr Wong has done hundreds of facelifts and they have become one of his specialities.
- The University of London in 1975.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons(Edinburgh) in 1980.
- Training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Regional Plastic Surgery Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital, Middlesex, United Kingdom.
- Lecturer in University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Founding member of the Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons (MAPACS). He was president from 1994 - 1996.
- Breast Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid surgery