About Dr. Nasir
Dr. Nasir is one of the most sought-after plastic surgeons in Malaysia and he is known as one of the most down-to-earth and compassionate professionals. With 18 years experience, Dr. Nasir has taken every given opportunity to further educate himself on the field, and share this knowledge. Dr. Nasir is passionate about extensive research and academic training and he is renowned for his skills, from minimum incisions for a natural appearance of the breasts and short-scar facelifts to his modified abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). His expertise makes him a preferred doctor for longer, or multiple, procedures.
Plastic and reconstructive, cosmetic and burns surgery.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Fellowship of The Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) of Edinburgh.
- Master of Surgery (MS), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Higher Surgical Training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Exchange Research Fellow in “Epithelial Culture Technique and its Clinical Applications” and “Burns Care”
- Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, St Marianna University School of Medicine and School of Medicine and University of Tokyo, Kawasaki, Japan.
- Visiting Fellow in Burns Care, Shriner’s Burns Institute, Galveston, Texas, USA
- Visiting Fellow in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Member of the Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons (MAPACS)
- Member of the Cleft Lip and Palate Association of Malaysia (CLAPAM)
- Medical Officer, Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), Hospital Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia
- Medical Officer, Department of Paediatric Surgery, Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Medical Officer, Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Medical Officer, Department of Surgery Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Clinical Specialist in Plastic Surgery at the Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine
- Tummy tucks
- Face lifts
- Breast augmentation, reduction and lift
- Facial reconstruction
- Scar management
Contact us for more information about Dr. Nasir and the range of cosmetic surgeries he performs.